» Industrial Pumps » Metering and Dosing Pump
Metering and Dosing Pump
|MODEL ||Motro HP ||RPM ||Flow Range LPH ||Press kg/cm2 |
|MOJPD10 ||0.25 ||1440 ||3.5 to 86 ||0 to 47 |
|MOJPD20 ||0.5 ||1440 ||7 to 544 ||0 to 300 |
|MOJPD30 ||1 ||1440 ||11 to 1540 ||0 to 300 |
|MOJPD40 ||1.5 ||1440 ||20 to 3000 ||0 to 300 |
|MOJPD60 ||2 ||1440 ||48 to 6134 ||0 to 300 |
|MOJPD90 ||3 to 10 ||1440 ||200 to 14378 ||0 to 300 |
- Metering pumps are generally used in applications where low discharge in lit/hr. is required.
- High system pressure exists.
- Where the accurate feed rate demanded.
- Viscous slurries or fluids need to be pumped.
- High temp, corrosive, hazardous fluids to be handled.
- Dosing in reverse osmosis systems. DM water plants.
- Dosing of slurries in spray dryers, distilation coloumns.
- Flow and press can be adjustable as desired by setting the adjusting knob.(turn down ratio 10: 1)
- The stroke of the pump can be controlled by manually.
- Pumps are available in different material of construction to handle different chemicals as per the suitability.
- Plunger or diaphragm will push the liquid at slow speed.
- Gear system is incorporated between motor and plunger or diaphragm to reciprocate at slow movement.
- Mechanism to vary the reciprocation with metering scale is incorporated.